...a collection of lyrics and poems by Gabriella Mazure
...all pictures feature Gabriella Mazure

To joy and beyond, with gratitude,

22/04/2012

Behaviour













Behaviour

Feelings are stoned through civilized eyes
Will we see further?
Could we dare?

Dare the hours for time changes it’s pace
Help me from feeling I am far from life’s embrace
I starve for my breath
Returning back to my animal’s feast
Stomp the ground and become a part of this

Feel free to run like the surprising blood streams
Slice my skin and reveal its fragility
Savor the lust of civilized thirst
It is my eternal youth that I see… that I see

Running so fast I’m afraid I will not treasure my faith
Running so fast I’m afraid I’ll never learn to co-create
Racing’s not my taste yet it is the game were taught to play
Ancient civilized education we are old in such new veins
Ravage your existence and follow your soul
Listen to the breeze it is mirrored inspiration

by Gabriella Mazure

No comments:

Post a Comment