...a collection of lyrics and poems by Gabriella Mazure
...all pictures feature Gabriella Mazure

To joy and beyond, with gratitude,

04/04/2010

Bones That Sway


















Bones That Sway

what I feel yet not is
for my fortune lays in our temptuous past
where we weighed our thunderous hearts with no fear
but then revealed to fool us apart
we may not now but soon will seek
the truth is bared in our blood beneath
our silky vanity
it is about
The thorn that relieves us from our battling heart
into which we will discover
our intimate truth
my love remains the same
the pain will soon pulsate
to an inspired hunt of beauty and the beast
this is our defining tune
a moment away
a moment to lay
a moment gone and soon many will he sway
my heart is wired and its gasping with hope
yet the finale contradicts its oath
my bones drift in sleep whilst my dreams shed my tears
where i will be seeing us for many odd years
in the arms of my muse i will follow
this venture is induced
my sensuality is my burden and my awareness of she is my power
to undress and present my honesty to you
to the darkness you took me
and it is there i lay
in your arms I'm wishful but it is now I pray
in solitude and remorse of what could have once been
a loyal burst of fears and dreams
I love thou, and will remain
to a sooner date our tombs shall shine
I hope u to discover my true colour
and return courageous to our blissful shame

by Gabriella Mazure

1 comment: